Talent for Business Growth Workshop
Tuesday 3 Sep - 8:30am - 11:30amThe Panorama Room, HOTA
Following on from our popular ‘Setting people up for success’ leadership workshops, this half-day program looks at the key skills and strategies needed to get the most out of your team, both in encouraging great performance and dealing with issues as they arise.
- Current approaches to performance management including online tools
- Creating a performance culture in your team
- How to give effective feedback and provide on-the-job coaching
- Recognising and rewarding good performance
- Having difficult conversations
- Strategies for time-poor managers
- An overview of key legal obligations, including sample forms & templates
This workshop will be facilitated by Dianne Taylor, Learning & Development Consultant from Sirius Business.
This workshop is only available to Talent for Business Growth members. If you are interested in this program please contact [email protected]