Terms and Conditions – Survey of international students on the Gold Coast
Terms and Conditions:
- The survey is open to international students who are currently studying or have studied at an institution based on the Gold Coast.
- The survey is part of a student being conducted by Study Gold Coast to understand the retention rates of international students on the Gold Coast.
- All information provided will be treated confidently, stored securely and any results reported will be de-identified.
- The first 150 people to complete the survey will receive a pre-paid cash voucher to the value of 20 AUD. This can be used at any outlet that accepts card payment.
- The 151st respondent onwards will go in the draw to win 1 of 10 Whale Watching Vouchers.
- The survey closes at 5:00pm on 20th July 2018.
- By close of business on Monday 23rd July, the first 150 respondents will be notified via email that they are a winner of the $20 voucher, and the 10 winners in the draw for the whale watching voucher will also be notified via email.
The winners are required to pick up the voucher from the Student Hub:
- Located at 43 Nerang Street Southport
- Between Monday 23 July and Friday 27 July 2018
- Between the hours 10am and 5pm
If students are not based on the Gold Coast any longer or if students cannot visit the hub during this time they will need to contact [email protected] to discuss an alternative option.