MAYOR'S STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Designed to develop and strengthen your personal and professional skills, the Mayor’s Student Ambassador Program gives you the opportunity to engage within the wider local community, providing you with a platform to contribute to the City of Gold Coast through unique student experiences.
This once in a lifetime opportunity offers you the chance to:
- Represent the student community within the City of Gold Coast
- Step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself
- Participate in behind-the-scenes and VIP experiences across the city
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Participate in media training, as well as improving your written, digital and oral communication skills
- Build professional networks while engaging with media, industry, government representatives, international delegations and the local community
- Form lifelong friendships with other Gold Coast students from all over the world
- Share your experience with the world!
Do you have what it takes to be an Ambassador?
- Are you passionate about living and studying on the Gold Coast?
- Are you prepared to take on a challenging experience that will push you to develop personally and professionally?
- Do you want to play your part in making a difference to the Gold Coast community?
- Are you eager to learn and participate in workshops that will equip you with the skills you need to share your student story with the world through blogs and social media?
- Then this could be the experience you're looking for!
Core eligibility criteria
- You must be studying on the Gold Coast at a registered School, College/Training Organisation, TAFE or University between February and December 2023.
- You must be living on the Gold Coast. Students studying in Year 11 & higher are eligible to apply.
- If you’re an international student you must hold a valid student visa for the entirety of the program duration.