Definition of an Ordinary Member (as per Study Gold Coast Constitution)
To be eligible as an Ordinary Member of the Network one must be:
- self-accrediting institution with University status recognised by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standard Agency (TEQSA); or
- a registered provider of education (being a registered school, registered training organisation or an English Language School which meets National English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) standards) with a physical campus in the Gold Coast City local government area; or
- a local government authority who contribute the prescribed Membership Fee.
Definition of an Associate Member (as per Study Gold Coast Constitution)
To be eligible as an Associate Member of the Network one must be:
- a non-registered education or home-stay provider; or
- a business within the education industry in the City of Gold Coast local government area
Terms and Conditions:
Study Gold Coast reserves the right to: accept or decline any application for membership at its discretion; cancel benefits to any member who does not demonstrate a commitment to the objectives, strategies, role and functions of Study Gold Coast; allocate at its discretion, a category of membership; alter any terms, conditions and rates of membership at any time during the period of membership. Membership benefits are effective from the date of membership payment. Study Gold Coast Membership does not guarantee your inclusion in marketing material. All potential members are subject to board approval and must not be under investigation from a statutory authority or government department as a membership requirement. All applications will be referred to relevant bodies for advice and endorsement, such as the Department of Education and Training, Trade Investment Queensland International Education and Training Unit and the Australian Council for Private Education and Training.