Job Demand: Medium
Average weekly wage: $1,346.00
Where you could work:
Most work in Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; Arts and Recreation Services; and Information Media and Telecommunications.
Animators / Illustrators do the following tasks:
- Plan, design, develop, and prepare sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts.
- Clarify meaning, assist in presentations and illustrate stories.
- Use traditional and digital media techniques such as drawing, painting, drafting, collage, models, photography, and image capture and manipulation software
- Determine the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders.
- Selecting, specifying or recommending functional and aesthetic materials and media for publication, delivery or display.