2023 GOLD COAST CAREERS FESTIVAL
YOUR CHANCE TO MEET EDUCATORS, LOCAL EMPLOYERS AND TRAINING PROVIDERS UNDER ONE ROOF.
- Find out about studying at Griffith University, Bond University, Southern Cross University and TAFE Queensland
- Visit exhibitors from a wide range of institutions to learn more about possible study options
- Speak to Gold Coast employers to hear about opportunities – both current and future
- Speak with a Career Advisor about your career direction, job search or bring your resume for review
- Hear directly from current students on stage panels
- Go in the draw to win a $5,000 Career Support Grant to help you get started in your dream career.
JOIN US AS AN EXHIBITOR AT THE GOLD COAST CAREERS FESTIVAL
The Gold Coast Careers Festival attracts high school students, parents, teachers and career changers from the Gold Coast and surrounds. As an exhibitor, this is your opportunity to meet and engage with your prospective future students.
Why You Should Exhibit:
- Increase your current prospective student database
- Quality and meaningful face to face conversations
- Student engagement opportunities
- Brand awareness for your organisation/institute
- Promotional opportunity for upcoming events, open days etc
- Expression of interest for speaking and sponsorship opportunities
For further information, please contact [email protected]
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING? Please see our Exhibitor Prospectus for more information.
The Gold Coast Careers Festival is one of the largest events of its kind in Queensland, drawing thousands of visitors each year. Whether you’re a high school student, parent, career changer or job seeker, the Careers Festival gives you access to a diverse collective of educators and employers, through an informative, interactive and engaging experience.
The event is free to enter. Register upon entry to be in the draw to win a $5,000 Career Support Grant.
Thursday 1 June - Saturday 3 June 2023
Thursday & Friday: 9am - 3pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre
296 Nerang Broadbeach Rd, Carrara QLD 4211
Free parking is available at the venue.
The Careers Festival is the perfect chance for high school students to discover the many career pathways and opportunities available to them. On Thursday and Friday, our talks and demonstrations are designed with high school students in mind, where they can hear from current tertiary students and have access to key education and training providers in the region. Ensure your students do not miss out on the Gold Coast’s largest and most comprehensive careers event.
BUS TRANSPORT FOR SCHOOLS
Bus transportation to and from the event is being offered completely free of charge on Thursday 1 June and Friday 2 June 2023. Buses are limited and will be booked on a first-in first-served basis. To take advantage of this offer, your school must book a minimum of 50 people attending (1 full bus). School visits can be booked in 2 hour sessions. Bus bookings will open early term one 2023. If you would like to use your own school buses or have any questions about the event, please email us [email protected]
The Gold Coast Careers Festival is open on Saturday to allow attendance outside of school hours. Bring along your friends and family to discover a world of opportunity and the pathways to your future career.