The Gold Coast Careers Festival is one of the largest events of its kind in Queensland, drawing thousands of visitors each year. Whether you’re a high school student, parent, career changer or job seeker, the Careers Festival gives you access to a diverse collective of educators and employers, through an informative, interactive and engaging experience.
Thursday 10 March - Saturday 12 March
9am - 3pm
Gold Coast Sports and Leisure Centre
296 Nerang Broadbeach Rd, Carrara QLD 4211
The event is free to enter. Registration and COVID check-in is required on entry to the Careers Festival.
Free parking is available at the venue.
What to do
- Learn about studying at university with Griffith University, Bond University and Southern Cross University
- Learn about industry training with TAFE Queensland
- Visit a range of educators across a wide range of study areas
- Speak with employers from a range of industries
- Speak with career advisors and use the Careers Explorer at the Study Gold Coast breakout area
- Listen to talks and student panels aimed at helping you make decisions around your career path and study choices
The Careers Festival is the perfect chance for high school students to discover the many career pathways and opportunities available to them. On Thursday and Friday, our talks and demonstrations are designed with high school students in mind, where they can hear from first and second year tertiary students and have access to every significant education and training provider in the region. Ensure your students do not miss out on the Gold Coast’s largest and most comprehensive careers event.
FREE BUS TRANSPORT FOR ALL SCHOOLS
Study Gold Coast is offering complimentary bus transport to allow high schools to attend the Gold Coast Careers Festival. Your school must book by 10 December 2021 with a minimum of 50 seats to take advantage of this offer. Limited buses available.
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions about this offer or wish to attend with your own school’s transportation.
What if your school isn’t attending?
The Gold Coast Careers Festival is open on the Saturday to allow attendance outside of school hours. Bring along your friends and family to discover a world of opportunity and the pathways to your future career.
Register Your School AttendanceBook your bus
JOIN US AS AN EXHIBITOR AT THE GOLD COAST CAREERS FESTIVAL
The Gold Coast Careers Festival attracts high school students, parents, teachers and career changers from the Gold Coast and surrounds. As an exhibitor, this is your opportunity to meet and engage with your prospective future students.
Why You Should Exhibit in 2022:
- Increase your current prospective student database
- Quality and meaningful face to face conversations
- Student engagement opportunities
- Brand awareness for your organisation/institute
- Promotional opportunity for upcoming events, open days etc
- Expression of interest for speaking and sponsorship opportunities
Interested in exhibiting?
Download the Exhibitor Prospectus for full details or book your booth now.
If you have any questions about exhibiting please email [email protected].
Read the full terms and conditions here.