School Coordinator's Role
Each school that enters the Award is required to appoint a School Coordinator. This person will be the contact for all correspondence relating to their team/s participation in the Award and is responsible for the following:
- Publicising the Award at their school and ensuring students and parents/guardians are given the relevant information regarding their participation in the competition.
- Addressing queries from students and other staff members about the Award.
- Ensuring that the students and the school are fully aware of the competition Terms and Conditions.
- Ensuring that formal parent/guardian consent has been obtained for each student participating in the competition and attending related events.
- Assisting teams to enter the Award correctly and fully, providing all the required information and entry details in the online entry form, thereby ensuring teams fulfil all entry submission requirements.
- Communicating the announcement of finalist teams within their school.
- Coordinating the attendance of each team at the scheduled mentoring sessions.
- Coordinating the attendance of all finalist teams at the Final Pitch Night at Bond University.
- Ensuring that the team’s entry is the students’ own ideas and that teams do not submit any content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or which without authorisation, infringes upon any intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any person or entity.